For centuries, Rose Otto has far and away been the most exotic and luxurious of the myriad of essential oils known. Its fragrance is almost mystical in character. Just one gentle sniff can almost carry one into another place entirely.
Not to be confused with the alcohol extracted Rose Absolute, Calia Rose Otto is from Bulgaria where the petals are harvested at just the right time year and day, to give the maximum fragrant quality. There are approximately 6000 to 8000 rose flowers required to steam-distill just 5ml of Calia Rose Otto so this only underlines both its rarity and cost. Aside from its magical, relaxing aroma, Rose Otto oil is well known for its therapeutic value for skin is virtually unparalleled in the world of essential oils. It takes only a small amount of pure Rose Otto oil mixed with an appropriate carrier oil to produce a wonderful, skin regenerating serum.
Country of Origin: Bulgaria
Size: 5 ml
Important Safety Tips:
- Store your essential oils in dark glass bottles, away from heat and light to maintain purity and potency.
- Consult a qualified aromatherapist if you have any questions or concerns regarding the use of essential oils.
- If you have a serious medical condition, consult your physician before using essential oils.
- Always dilute pure essential oils with a carrier oil or lotion when using on the skin. The exceptions are Lavender and Tea Tree oils. Patch test on the skin and wait 24 hours for results. If the skin is irritated do not use.
- Dilute all recipes by half when using on children.
- NOT FOR INTERNAL USE AND KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.