Calia Headache Essential Oil Blend is an effective, all natural way to decrease the pain of headaches. Containing the essential oils, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Peppermint, Marjoram, Rosemary, and Spearmint, it can be topically applied to the head pressure points or pulse points. It can also be inhaled directly from the bottle or from a steamer.
- 100% pure Lavender, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Spearmint, Rosemary, Marjoram Oils
- Therapeutic Quality
Country of Origin: Canada
- Put a few drops of oil on your vacuum bag or filter.
- Dab a few drops of a citrus oil or your favourite scent around garbage disposal to help freshen area.
Important Safety Tips:
- Store your essential oils in dark glass bottles, away from heat and light to maintain purity and potency.
- Consult a qualified aroma therapist if you have any questions or concerns regarding usage of essential oils.
- Anyone with epilepsy or high blood pressure should avoid sage, rosemary, thyme and fennel.
- Avoid use of basil, cedarwood, thyme, marjoram if you are pregnant or lactating.
- If you have a serious medical condition, consult your physician before using essential oils.
- Always dilute pure essential oils with a carrier oil or lotion when using on the skin. The exceptions are Lavender and Tea Tree oils. Patch test on the skin and wait 24 hours for results. If skin is irritated do not use.
- Dilute all recipes by half when using on children.
- NOT FOR INTERNAL USE AND KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.